Conference proceedings CZOTO 2019 was sent for indexation to Clarivate Analytics (Web of Science)
The evaluation process is supported by SCIENDO.
For information on the stage of evaluating the conference proceedings, please contact: Katarzyna.Nowacka@sciendo.com
Previous Conference Proceedings CZOTO 2019 (ISSN: 2657-5450) avalible at Sciendo platform:
Conference Monograph CZOTO 2019 (ISBN: 978-83-957204-2-0)
Taking into consideration of the good image of the Conference, the organizers made the possibility to publish manuscrypts in high-rated scientific journals.
Therefore, based on the decision of the Scientific Commitee and the Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Authors of the most interesting papers will be invited to publish the manuscript in the journals:
(40 points for Polish Autors)
(20 points for Polish Autors)
The decision to publish the manuscript in the journal will be made upon completion of the manuscript collection process.
The condition for submitting a manuscript for publication in journals are:
1. Participation in the Conference (payment of the conference fee – OPTION 1)
2. Compliance with the deadlines (registration, payment, papers submission)
3. Positive opinion of the Scientific Commitee
4. Preparation of the manuscript in accordance with the editorial guidelines of the journal indicated by the Chairman
5. An agreement to pay article processing charge APC
6. A subject of the manuscript in accordance with the subject of the journal
7. A manuscript developed by with an international team of Authors